Beijing, China, 7-9 September 2018
The Taihe Civilizations Forum (TCF) has been initiated to engage global leaders of all fields in supporting "the harmonious development of common values and the advancement of human civilization." The TCF focuses on global and regional challenges, explores root causes, identifies and promotes possible solutions, as well as facilitates communication and impacts creation across borders.
The TCF follows four principles to define the research agenda, guide its work and actions, and effectively contribute to the overall Forum objectives:
• Impartiality: maintaining a diverse, open, also rigorous mindset and aligned actions;
• Globality: fostering international participation and collaboration;
• Foresight: focusing on far-reaching trends and long-term solutions;
• Impact: transforming insights into actions and impacts.
- Rashid Alimov Secretary-General of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization(2016-2018).
- Mohamed Sameh Amr Professor of International Law Department at Cairo University. He is also a Board member of the Egyptian General Authority of Foreign Investment (GAFI).
- Irina Bokova Distinguished Fellow of Taihe Institute, Director-General of UNESCO(2009-2017), Honorary President of the Global Hope Coalition.